Its the end ~
Posted on @Saturday, March 24, 2012 with 0 Super Dicious
This will be only a simple update ...
I just don't have anybody to share my sadness but thanks God that still give me chance to update in my blog..
When I think there is still the chance for our relationship, I am totally wrong.
I tried to save my feeling and just pretend to be his friend, but I know lie never can be save for a long time.
I do love him but for the sake of my pride, I have to let him go ..
Yeah,I am crying for sure but I believe that Allah always knows the best for me...
I am crying while on my prayer because I regret that I can't make him change first before I leave.
I just can pray that one day u will realize all your mistake ..
I have ready for this,so why i have to be sad ..
My last word to him :U can find many bitches that can give her virginity to you, but u will never find a girl that can fully give their heart for u.. But I am that stupid girl that have loving u with all my heart..
and now, I am heartless..
It's okay, one day u will realize your own mistake and I hope at that time it is still not late for you to accept my forgiveness..
I just let karma do it's works..
What goes around comes around..
We have been very close before, but now we used to be like strangers..
U used to be my Mr Right before,but u have been an unknown guy for me now..
I just let everything happen.just go through the flow and achieve all my mission..



You have to let people go. Everyone who's in your life are meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay till the end. 
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE