he is adorable =_=
Posted on @Friday, June 3, 2011 with 0 Super Dicious
haha ...apa yang aku carut nih ?
actually aku terfikir 'bout my future husband ...
sound funny right ?? suddenly i just think about that ..
i just don't know that i can find someone that can really care about me .. (i think so )
my mum always said a good girl comes with a good guy ...
sometimes i like want to agree with her quotes but sometimes not ...
i'm not so good to get a good guy ...it's that mean I will get a bad guy ?
As a human .we certainly hopes the best for us ...
I want a charming and adorable man with attitude and brain ... and the most important thing is he can bring me to the true islamic way ...
i may never hope for an 'ustaz' or 'imam' ...it's enough if he prays five times a sufficient and able to distinguish which is the lawful and unlawful..
handsome ???
maybe it is a bonus to me ...
how about money ????
i'm not kind of materialistic girls ... but ,money is needed in a life nowadays ...even want to pee in a public toilet need to pay ...
so ,i just need a guy with have his own career and able to support outward ... I DON'T NEED LUXURY ..
it's enough he can give me happiness ...
i'm not a perfect girl to find a perfect man ...

but actually ,i just want HIM !!!




in love <3 <3
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE