my bestie ~
Posted on @Friday, June 3, 2011 with 2 Super Dicious
 Syarifah Nawwar Syafiqah

She is one of the friends that are closed to me ...she is my classmate n merangkap my PA ...haha ...sometimes she can be very funny girls but sometimes she can be so strict ...skali dia marah boleh roboh kolej Tun Fatimah ni ...sometime when I feel sad or jiwa kacau minah ni la kena tahan tlinga dengar i membebel... I just remember the first day i met her in computer class,she asked me u mint mascom ke and then i say yes ..since that time ktorang saluw duduk sbelah menyeblah ...mentang2la bilik pown sebelah2 ...She is addicted to purple ...n her dream yang taley blah she want a boyfriend in purple too ...Gila punya olang ...hahaha


Nur Syazana Zamree 


This is my friend when i entered form 6 ...being her friend for about 5 months really make me happy ..she is really cheerful and ambitious girls..she don't want to repeat her mistakes before when she is taking her SPM,just same like me...i can see her hardwork when we both on form 6 ... I just miss her right now ...She likes to make a joke ...i always laugh when with her...tsu ,if you read this, ijust want to tell you that i really miss your tomato cheeks ...hehe ...


Nur Afiqah Abdul Karim


This is batqah ...my friend since form one ...i'm not too close with her in form 1 until form 3 ..but when form 4 we start hang out together ...buat masalah sama2 ...hahaha ...batqah ni muke je suci tpi pangai ...hahaha...astaga ...memang cikgu pown xcye law dia ni wat masalah ...she is famous with history subject ...memg pro ah ctew dye ...ksultanan mlaka ,sumbgan dato onn, sjarah tamadun ,sume tu dalam kpala dye ah ...now at Uitm Puncak Alam in occupationist therapist course ...i hope she will achieve what she want ... >_<

Nurul Syafidza

She is the best friend i ever had ...cry,laugh we shared together ...i just miss all the moment we are together...waktu snap pic ni i just visited her at Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang using her new Sony Ericsson AINO ...(nk pomot gak )...sume org lyk tye adik ke ni kt dye ...coz wktu aku gi mlawat dia tu aku ikut rombongan skola ...juz imagine me with a school uniform and she with shirt and jeans ...haha ...memang orang ingat aku adik dyla ... (poyo sekejap) ...
We are classmates since form 1-5...There are a lot memory between us ... I really miss all of our moment together ja ...



Aida Norsyahafiza


She is also my best friend since school ... she just continued her study at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah ..
Eyda ni sgatla pemalu and sensitif orangnya ... sori ea eyda law aku ada ckap kasar2 dgan hang ...hehe..
Da bertunang pown cik adik manis ni tapi sori coz aku tak sempat gi majlis pertunangan hang tu ...tengah busy waktu tu ...I just hope that she will get a better life .... tamaw sdey2 da ea sygs ...









Siti Nur Ainina


Not much i can say her ...she is kind of  a quiet girl ...dy da macam mak aku kat MRSM tu ...law aku ad wat salh or pape ,dye yg tego ....n law aku ad msalah jiwa pown dy ni la tmpat aku meluah rasa ...law nak bergosip-gosip pown carila akak manis ni ...tambah2 law nak bergosip sal adala cik abg sorg ni ...an nina an ...hehe ... miss u nina ...


Nurul Shahida


she want to be a rockstar ... knowing her for a several month make me know her very well ...she is kind of ambitious and crazy girl ...
everyone like always teasing about her teeth ,but she always proud with her teeth ... I really love her attitudes and the most important thing is she has a handsome brother ... (hehehe) ...Thanx shee for being part of my friend ... I hope your dream will come true and i will be your fanatic fans one day ...
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE