result !
Posted on @Wednesday, May 25, 2011 with 0 Super Dicious
what the heaven i feel right now !
i know i can achieve ...
finally i have find my own track ...
when I wake up in a morning , I get a call from Syarifah Nawwar Syafiqah ...
The conversation happen lyk this ...

me :hey,i tak tgok rsult i lgla ...u dpt brpe ?
syepha : u cbe tka ? syaz da tntut swoh i blanje dy coz he get DL ...
me :i mlas nk teka ..gtawula cpat ... urm ...3.4 ?maybe ?
syepha : ad 4 gak la ..3.54

DAMN ! she's got DL ..that's my frst word..u will feel bad if your friend failed but u will feel worst when they are higher than you ..it's reality k ...

I am absolutely not confident that i can get DL ..
then , I switch on my beloved lappy and start to type ;STUDENT PORTAL UITM...
thanx broadband for being very fast at dat tym as fast as my heartbeat ..
i'm feel so nervous ...
and finally


3.65


thanx God ...dat's the only word that i can say ..
i have proove it to my mum that i have made the right decision ...
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE