The time has come :0
Posted on @Thursday, June 21, 2012 with 0 Super Dicious
I'm coming home, i'm coming home..
tell the world that I'm coming home ...

Yaw dude .. and err.. Assalamualaikum
Seem like i don't update any new post for this past one month..
Not too busy,but still have many things to settle...
I got it! Igot it!
Finally, my application to further my study in degree has achieved..
That was such a great news to me ..


 

Alhamdulillah ...
Then, my sister has also further her study in Science foundation at UiTM Puncak Alam where is nearer with Shah Alam.. I think it will be an interesting when I am near with my beloved sister.


Before I register for my degree this September, I have do part time job..A job that I never think of ..just guess ???haha
I work in a FACTORY babe !! like seriously ?!!
haha.. actually working in a factory not as bad as I think ..
The environment, people,management and many things I have learned from here..
Still in training period, I think it is too early for me to say that...
I have to go through another 2 month here ...
Just wait and see ya !

And, one last thing I just want to tell is I'm still single..hewhewhew ;)
hahaha
Let I just explained this on my new entry ya !
have to go guys ...
see u again !
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE