Bangkit dari kekecewaan
Posted on @Saturday, September 10, 2011 with 0 Super Dicious
I cannot expected my life will just go through with a good moment...
sometimes shit happen ..
and we never know it ...
after being so damn busy with all sorts of assignment: full report, event, essay and many things
Event happen successfully tpi many things that i have realized on that time ..
The true meaning of friendship. backstabber, and more
Friend in need is a friend indeed ...
ta kisahla pape pown ...
.mgkin law aku rsa terkilan pown tdew sape yang kisah ...
Then, now I have to make myself busy with final examination preparation ...
Just forget the past and enjoy your life ...
Kentalkana hatiku ...
Biar apa rintangan dan halangan yang dilalui ...
Life without problem is meaningless ..
Problem help me to improve myself and make me stronger ...
Just respect others and everything will settle ..

We cannot expected others to be what we want them to be,
Just respect the way they are ...


just chill~
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE