me in a a new way ..
Posted on @Tuesday, December 13, 2011 with 0 Super Dicious
da lama aku nak mengupdate blog ni,tapi macam2 yg menghalang ...
and i'm starting to miss you my beloved blog ...
banyak cerita yang ingin aku kongsi tapi mungkin aku hanya mampu ringkaskan disini ...

First of all,about my 2nd sem result...
it's getting worst..
i don't achieve my target ...
i only managed to get 3.46 .. thanks God my cgpa is still in dean list...

Next,my activity during the final sem break ...
i'm just spend time working at Cablemaster..about one month and just stay at home spending time with my family...
I'm just miss them very much ..

Then, I started to start a new sem in Melaka ...
Macam xready je nk strt the new sem ...but I try my best...
Dengan bilik yang xtentu hala,kena menumpang kat bilik orang,ptptn buat hal ..
banyak betul dugaan kan ..
but,I still can survive...alhamdullillah ..


and now,
I'm still here ...
start to get my fixed room...
start doing my assignments and have to stand up by my own feet ...
starting my new life ..I'm just be grateful with my life now ..
Thanks Allah coz u brightened my life,
U strengthen my spirit to just follow the flows...
Thanx Allah for stilll giving me chance to breathe until now ...
REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE